Major credit cards, cheque and cash accepted (interac or debit cards are not currently accepted)
60 min initial appointment and subsequent: $130 (effective May 1, 2018)
- Ideal for an initial assessment
- For those who have more than one ongoing painful area in their body
- For those who prefer one hour treatment time. An hour appointment is ideal for most people. Often a lot can be accomplished in an hour versus two 30 minutes appointments at different times of the week. Please speak to Micheline about your specific circumstance.
- Ideal for chronic pain issues, vestibular (vertigo) assessment & treatment, and Ayurvedic consultation
45 min initial appointment and subsequent: $100 (effective May 1, 2018)
- Good average time for an initial appointment and subsequent appointment for many of the conditions such as strains, sprains, pains that come and go, and maintenance of a manageable chronic condition
- In general, ideal for one main painful area (rather than multiple painful areas)
Other extended appointment times are also available:
90 min appointment for ($170): For multiple issues or chronic issues that need more time for assessment and follow-up treatment. More thorough assessment and treatment.
120 min appointment ($230): If you like one hour, a two hour session is the most complete and thorough in assessment and treatment. A combination of an orthopaedic assessment and Ayruvedic assessment can be completed in this time.
Patients 65 years and over receive a $5 discount on the above services.
Extended Health Benefits:
Your private or work extended health coverage may cover a portion of your physiotherapy fees. Please check your policy. A receipt for physiotherapy services will be given after each visit.
Fees for all appointments & missed appointments are as per the above fee schedule and are the responsibility of the client. Receipts are provided for client submission to ICBC for re-imbursement. *Please note that clients require a new doctor’s referral every 3 months for continued ICBC covered service.
No Show Charges:
The visit fee will be charged for missed appointments and appointments canceled with less than 24 hours notice.